$130 per 60 minute session indvidual, $150-$180 for a family session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Choice
- United Behavioral Health
- call the customer service phone number on the back of your insurance card
inform them that you want to find out what your out-of-network benefits are for
- Psychotherapy Appointment
- CPT Code 90837 or 90847
- ask how much you will be reimbursed for each session
- ask how and where to submit the above-mentioned superbill from your provider for reimbursement
- ask about any additional paperwork that needs to be completed prior to reimbursement
- out-of-network payments are due at the time services are provided
- cash, check, Master Card & Visa accepted for payment
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please contact me directly to discuss.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.